Date(s) - 05/21/2019
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Tegeler Hall, Carlo Auditorium
Categories No Categories
Join us on Tuesday, May 21st for the spring Vacancy Collaborative Workshop!
This event is an opportunity for Vacancy Collaborative participants (almost 500 strong already!) to come back together, share the goals and progress of the working groups, celebrate the growing momentum around vacancy, and share next steps about the draft action strategy being developed by the working groups and committees.
7:30 am – 8:00 am
- Registration and Refreshments
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Vacancy Collaborative action strategy update and next steps
- Updates on the activities of the six Vacancy Collaborative working groups
- Lightning rounds showcasing programs and projects addressing vacancy across the city
- Breakout discussions with the working groups